Coming to work in Canada can be both a formative and paying experience. Several immigration programs may allow you to work temporarily in Canada. Among these we find the following programs:

  • Regular program for temporary workers
  • Temporary Agricultural Worker program
  • Caregiver program
  • Provincial programs

We can help you by explaining how to apply for a job and take care of your application for a work permit. We can also tell you how to change of employer, become a permanent resident, or to re-enter Canada after you have worked there.

You are already staying in Canada and you want to extend your work permit or apply for permanent residence: In many cases it is possible.

Send us your questions to